Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: fc350z
fc350z
Shop Monkey
Post fc350z
on: April 11, 2017, 20:36

Hello,
I've had my Z for a little over a year. I am still debating to go rocket bunny or leave as it is. I do want to be able to drift my car too since I want to learn how to. As of now, I already replaced the 2003 headlights with DEPO headlights that are identical to the 2006+ headlights. Fixing cosmetic damages from previous owner, and possible re painting of the Z (black). My major goal is to get the car turbocharged possibly around the 450-550 WHP range. The only mods the car has is a cold air intake, custom 3" single-exit exhaust, stage-3 clutch with lightweight flywheel (don't have the power to be using a stage-3 but have it on to be able to withstand a beating), gutted cats. I also added extra security to my Z after seeing AnthonyJ350's YouTube video how great the Viper alarm works for the 350Z. The videos are pretty awesome, some of the little things that people won't see but the driver will enjoy. Feel free follow me on Instagram: fc350z or subscribe to my YouTube channel: fc350z, or do both too, thanks!
FC350Z

Pages: [1]